Sign-On Bonus Terms
- Sign-On Bonuses are available for NEW players only
- Players opening multiple accounts in order to redeem the Sign-On Bonuses will be deemed to have breached the casino terms and will be blocked, with all
- Triple Sign-On Bonus Playthrough -
Play valid on any SLOT MACHINE / Real-Series Slot Machine ONLY (excluding Slot Tournaments).
Maximum withdrawal of $200 for each of these offers.
Note that additional terms below also apply to Sign-On Bonuses.
- a. WIN1000: 120 x (deposit + bonus)
- b. WIN500: 60 x (deposit + bonus)
- c. WIN300: 30 x (deposit + bonus)
Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Terms and conditions vary from bonus to bonus and it is the responsibility of each player to contact the casino PRIOR to redeeming any bonus in order to
verify ALL terms and conditions, including playthrough/wagering requirements, game restrictions, maximum withdrawal limits, other terms that may apply from
time to time.
- The Casino will endeavor to ensure that terms are made clear to players, however ultimate responsibility for understand the terms and conditions rests
with the player. Players who do not meet all the terms and conditions cannot claim ignorance of the terms as a valid excuse.
- Only players who have registered a Real account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts
will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or
winnings. and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person. family. household address. email address. credit card number. and environments where computers
are shared (university. fraternity. school. public library. workplace. etc).
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Casino Credits only. unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated. all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons. comp points. Cashback bonuses. no-deposit bonuses
& comps etc. as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses. must be wagered at least 30 times before withdrawing. Wagering on
roulette. craps. baccarat. pai gow poker and sic bo will not count towards this wagering requirement. Play on Slot Tournaments will not count towards
meeting wagering requirements. Every $1 wagered on any of the blackjack games and video poker or multi-hand video poker games will count as 50 cents
towards meeting the wagering requirements. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements. the casino reserves the
right to void all funds and close the account. and require the player to forfeit the bonus. For example. if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of
US$100 is redeemed. the player must wager at least US$6.000 ((US$100 + US$100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Players from
Sweden. Finland. Netherlands & Norway must wager an additional 5x on any bonus.
- Note that many bonuses may have playthorugh / wagering requirements which exceed 30 times the value of the deposit + the bonus. It is incumbent on
players to verify all playthorugh requirements with our customer service representatives PRIOR to availing any bonus or promotional offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, following the redemption of a bonus. if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit. they must
have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example. if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100. then requests
a withdrawal of US$190. this will result in US$190 being returned to the player's casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their
balance either exceeds US$200 (the sum of the deposit + bonus) or once they have lost at least $90 and are therefore only withdrawing the amount deposited.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the
offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- The redemption of consecutive free cash bonuses will be considered a breach of the casino terms and all winnings will be forfeited. In between the
redemption of any free cash (no-deposit) bonuses, players must make at least one real money deposit.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from any comps, comp points of free cash bonuses is three times the value of the bonus, unless otherwise stated.
- Prior to withdrawing any no-deposit bonuses, a player must make at least one real money deposit. Failure to do so prior to requesting a withdrawal will
result in forfeiture of all winnings.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there
is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion. Fraudulent bonus claims or withdrawals will result in the player being charged a processing
fee (min. 12% of purchase amount). which will be deducted from their casino balance.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately
upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis
and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion. it is your
responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Among the countries whose players are
disqualified from promotions are Denmark. Promotional offers via email. telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete. final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all
prior agreements. representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- It is the obligation of each player to contact the casino via Toll Free telephone, online chat or email to verify ALL terms and conditions associated
with any bonus or promotional offer prior to redemption. The onus is on the player to ensure full understanding of all terms including, but not limited to,
playthrough requirements, game restrictions and withdrawal limits.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership of 99 Slot Machines:
- By playing at any of this casino site (the "Casino"). you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these
Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such
participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
Residents of the following US states are not able to place bets. register accounts or transfer funds to our casinos:
The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only
participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are
connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be at least 18 years
old to use this service.
Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including
accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings. and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
These interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in Australia.
If you are physically present in Australia. you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements
relating to the interactive gambling services.
The Company makes no representations or warranties. implicit or explicit. as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall
any of the Company's employees. licensees. distributors. wholesalers. affiliates. subsidiaries. advertising. promotion or other agencies.
media partners. agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
Employees of the Company. its licensees. distributors. wholesalers. affiliates. subsidiaries. advertising. promotion or other agencies.
media partners. retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if
you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option. discretion and risk. By playing the Game. you acknowledge that you do not
find the Game or the Casino to be offensive. objectionable. unfair. or indecent.
You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance. access. use
or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your
account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you. however. the Company reserves the right. in its unfettered discretion. to
void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
- South Dakota
By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company. you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes
without additional compensation except where prohibited by law
If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game. you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within
fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software. the
result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
The Company reserves the right. in its sole discretion and without notice to you. to add new activities or games to the Casino or to
discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days. any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company. All
accounts that are inactive for a 6 month period will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed.
You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or
third party including. without limitation. any minor. to use or reuse your account. access and/or use any materials or information from the
Web site. accept any Prize. or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your
The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces. forgets. loses. or is otherwise unable
to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods.
means or ways not intended by the Company.
If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game. or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the
Company's operation. the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address. as well as to
circulate this information to other casinos. banks. credit card companies. and appropriate agencies.
You shall hold the Company. its employees. officers. directors. licensees. distributors. wholesalers. affiliates. subsidiaries.
advertising. promotion or other agencies. media partners. agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all
costs. expenses. liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry. use. or reuse of the Web site. (ii) your
use of any materials at the Web site. (iii) your entry. use. or reuse of the Casino's server. (iv) your participation in the Game. or. (v)
your acceptance of any prize.
99 Slot Machines are the trade names of the
Company and you obtain no rights to such terms. nor any other terms. graphics. text. concepts or methodologies. by using the Web site and
the material contained therein.
Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited. mutilated.
forged. altered or tampered with in any way. if illegible. mechanically or electronically reproduced. obtained outside authorized
legitimate channels or if they contain printing. production. typographical. mechanical. electronic or any other errors. Liability for
materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not
responsible for lost. late. illegible. incomplete. damaged. mutilated. misdirected. or postage due mail. requests. prize claims or entries.
After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data. the rules of the
game. the cancellation regulations. and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them
at an easily accessible place.
All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Company on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other
means. including the use of a "robot" player. is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected.
Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively. cancel the player's account. or take any other appropriate action.
If you are totally dissatisfied with the service you have received. we will consider your case and refund your purchase so long as your
reason is valid. Furthermore, if you feel any transactions on your account are not fully authorized by you, you may apply for a refund. To
apply for a refund e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. or to implement or amend any procedures. at any time without prior
notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such
procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete. final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and
supersede and merge all prior agreements. representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the
- a. If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino
- b. If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make
- c. purchases on your Casino account
- d. If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion
- e. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration. account or identification information
- f. If you are not of legal age
- g. If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law
- h. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account
- i. If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is. you have played in a professional
sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club. group. etc.)
- j. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines.
computers. software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino
- k. If you have been designated as a bonus abuser. playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money
- l. If you have been locked out of any of our sister sites.
- m. If you have either engaged in, or are suspected to have engaged in, any credit card fraud, including chargebacks, in any of our sites,
or other casino sites not directly associated with us. The Casino reserves the right to share information on credit card fraud and
chargebacks with other online companies and uses this information in order to protect the integrity of the Company.
- n. If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out above.
- Please be advised that all withdrawal requests will be audited by management prior to being processed.
- Any accounts found to be in breach of any promotional terms and conditions, or other violations, including suspected fraudulent
activity, will be immediately denied and no payouts will be processed.
- Prior to a withdrawal request being processed, the management reserves the right to obtain certain identification documents from you.
These documents may include copies of the front and back of all credit cards used on the site, copies of government issued identification,
utility bills and signed declarations of deposits made. Such documentation will need to be scanned and emailed to the casino. All such
documentation will be kept confidential. These documents are required for the purpose of maintaining our high degree of security and ensure
no fraudulent transactions are taking place.
- Accounts which are approved for withdrawals will have the winnings processed in monthly increments at the discretion of the management.